There are a few reasons why your credit/debit card may be declined on our payment page. The most common reason is that the credit card number, CVV, or expiration date that was entered is incorrect.
Check your email for confirmation and you will be able to sign in using the Account username (or email address) and password you entered in the Checkout process. You should be taken to My Dashboard; alternatively go to the Course page and click on Syllabus tab, then click on Launch Pad – or whichever point you’ve reached.
No, as we do not store any of your credit card details. When you purchase a Course, you are connecting & paying through Stripe or PayPal, and they process your payment using the details you entered.
Once you have started a Course, there is no refund available.
A refund may be possible if you apply before commencing the Course in question. Contact us at support@slingpath to explain why you would like a refund.
Please contact email@example.com via the email address you supplied in the Checkout process.
If you can’t remember what email address you supplied, please supply us with as much information as you can remember and we will try and find your details. We will then email them to the email address on record.
Go to My Dashboard and you can amend your Email Address or Password. You cannot change your Name or Username under any circumstances.
Yes, you can access invoices through My Dashboard.
A Course remains available for one year after enrolment, no matter when you complete the Course.
If you experience problems progressing through a Course, the chances are that changing to a different browser (particularly trying Firefox or Opera if you’re experiencing issues with Chrome or Edge), or doing some simple maintenance on your web browser will fix it.
- Sometimes closing the browser down completely and then re-starting it may solve the problem
- Or re-booting the PC
Note that Lesson and Quiz pages may take longer to load than other pages. This is because unlike most website pages, these pages are not “cached” (a copy stored in your browser) – they are freshly loaded every time you visit. This is necessary to keep your progress through the Course up-to-date.
It may however still be advisable to clear the browser cache and/or cookies. Here’s a list of simple instructions on how to do that for the browsers we recommend.
NOTE: If this looks too technical for you, either seek local help or simply try another browser. We are unable to assist individuals with technical problems with their device.
- Click the menu button and choose Options
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved
Chrome / Brave
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the menu button (three vertical dots).
- Click More tools, then click Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- NOTE: Try just clearing the ‘Cached images and files’ first and see if that helps
- Open the Settings Menu. In the top right hand corner you’ll see three dots in a horizontal line. …
- Locate Clearing Browsing Data. …
- Choosing What to Clear. …
- Restart the Browser.
Occasionally, particularly with Chromium-based browsers (Chrome, Edge, or Brave), the videos don’t always play. We recommend using Firefox as an alternative, or Opera.